Air Diffusers are the best semi flexible fine bubble aeration system available in the market. 5 times more efficient than coarse bubble air diffusers in mixing action and aeration capacity, with an average bubble size of 1 mm. Usually connects to a ring main circular pipe with quick connection. The ring main pipe connects to a low pressure (around 1 bar) roots type or rotary vane air blower.
Air Diffusers are very easy to install in tank, bottom and plastic lined reservoirs or lagoons, and can be maintained while air blowers are operating and the water reservoir is full. The Air Diffuser comes with an internal ballast and non return valve and will stay on the bottom without the need to secure to the base.
- Tubular diffuser, up to 3 m in length
- Semi flexible construction allows variations in design and implementation
- Perfect aeration and mixing of wastewater in reservoirs, lakes and lagoons, for example, for algae minimization
- Very efficient aeration of plastic lined excavated lagoons biological processes for example – Sequential Batch Reactors (SBR)
- Less than 3 psi pressure differential
- Oxygen transfer up to 5 kg/kwhr
- Very easy to clean and maintain
Water aeration, oxidation and mixing action
Fine bubble air diffusers, semi-flexible, selfballast
Installation Of Air Diffusers
- Landfill leachate SBR Biological treatment
- Agriculture Waste Water treatment
- Destratification of lakes, lagoons and reservoirs
- Reduction of THM’s in lagoons and reservoirs
- Aquaculture aeration
- Extended diffused aeration of lagoon, lakes and wetlands
Basic Design Criteria
- Destratification processes. Use 1 x 3 m diffusers or 10 m3 of air/hr for every 1’000 m2 of water surface area.
- Municipal Wastewater biological treatment. use 1 x 3 m diffusers or 10 m3 of air/hr for every 50 – 100 PE (Population Equivalent).
- Agriculture Wastewater biological treatment. Use 1 x 3 m diffusers or 10 m3 of air/hr for every 10 cattle and for every 20 swine.
Air Diffusers Product Sheet
|article||description||Diffuser weight kg||AAir Flow m3/hr
(+/- 20 %)
|Oxygen Transfer kg of O2/day per diffuser at different depths at 20 °C and 50% O2 saturation|
|2 m||3 m||4 m|
|70000||0.33 m Diffuser||0.5||1||2 kg O2||2.5 kg O2||3 kg O2|
|70001||0.66 m Diffuser||1.0||2||4 kg O2||5.0 kg O2||6 kg O2|
|70002||1.00 m Diffuser||1.5||3||6 kg O2||7.5 kg O2||9 kg O2|
|70003||1.33 m Diffuser||2.0||4||8 kg O2||10 kg O2||12 kg O2|
|70004||1.66 m Diffuser||2.5||5||10 kg O2||12 kg O2||15 kg O2|
|70005||2.00 m Diffuser||3.0||6||12 kg O2||15 kg O2||18 kg O2|
|70006||2.33 m Diffuser||3.5||7||14 kg O2||17 kg O2||21 kg O2|
|70007||2.66 m Diffuser||4.0||8||16 kg O2||20 kg O2||24 kg O2|
|70008||3.00 m Diffuser with NRV||4.5||9||18 kg O2||22 kg O2||27 kg O2|